Wednesday, November 27, 2013

I chose this image because of the refreshing feeling it gave. I love the use of light colours and the two-toned draperies providing interest from the horizontal line sperating the colour and providing harmony.

Life of Style: A Romantic Vision
Life of Style: A Romantic Vision
Click here to download
I chose this image because of the refreshing feeling it gave. I love the use of light colours and the two-toned draperies providing interest from the horizontal line sperating the colour and providing harmony.
I chose this image because of the refreshing feeling it gave. I love the use of light colours and the two-toned draperies providing interest from the horizontal line sperating the colour and providing harmony.
Click here to download
Spring! Spring! Spring!
Spring! Spring! Spring!
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment